Search results

1. Twisted_Tiefling

Astarov Morosov

"The Horn of Horror" ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ {👹} "Mercy does not defeat an enemy, fool. That is why you will always lose." 》Astarov Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 37 - The Horn of Horror ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ Basic Info Astarov Morosov is a male Tiefling of 37...
  2. Twisted_Tiefling

The Morosov Brothers

"The Twin Terrors" ⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘⫘ {👹} "Horror and Hatred, hand in hand." "One patiently plotting, one swift on command." 》Astarov Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 37 - The Horn of Horror 》Mordrael Morosov - Alive, Tiefling, 36 - The Horn of Hatred...
  3. Twisted_Tiefling

Rhagmir Embereye

ℜ𝔥𝔞𝔤𝔪𝔦𝔯 𝔈𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔶𝔢 "The Ashen Envoy" {🔥} "Flame donnae cease at teh edge o' timber, nae es et satisfied wit teh ash o' et's triumphs." "Et blazes ever onward, hungerin' always fer greater gloreh. A, shall beh, leik flame." 》Rhagmir Embereye - Dead, Denur, 167 - The Ashen Envoy
  4. Twisted_Tiefling

Player Announcement }-< Seeking Pyromancy >-{

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to trees along many roads, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I have heard...
  5. Twisted_Tiefling

}-< Seeking Pyromancy >-{

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I...
  6. Twisted_Tiefling

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful. I...
  7. Twisted_Tiefling

[!] A piece of parchment was nailed to the notice boards of many provinces, written in fine penmanship. Plea for the power of Ignos. To whomever may read this, I seek the power of flame. I have traveled every kingdom far and wide for weeks, and my efforts have been less than fruitful...
  8. Twisted_Tiefling

Back