Search results

1. BmZuzu

✠ The Ordo Dedicant ✠ | The First Chapter

Sons and daughters of crown, and common man alike. I pledge discipline, Loyalty, and my very own blood. To lands neglected. There I shall purify all in Alder’s name. - The Dedicant Creed The First Chapter of the Ordo Dedicant is a brotherhood of Clerics devoted to the teachings of Rosatia...
  2. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Elric

[!] The following is posted where signs or books denote [!] Alder’s halls, echoes of wisdom resound. Be the beacon of righteousness. Peer through the shadows, see the profound. Justice with impartiality Scales that weigh the soul And allow judgment to take its toll Beneath Alder’s Gaze, stand...
  3. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Salvor

"Why did we dismount? You walk so slowly, old man." A young woman turned to her traveling companion and held her torch high to illuminate the worn path of dirt and gravel. The dull light also shone upon her fair, light-skinned complexion, revealing her face etched with the weariness of the...
  4. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] Why Faith?

[!] The following is posted where books and signs denote [!] To my faithful and to the uncertain. What is faith to you? What is our faith to you? Is it simply believing in our teachings and that they guide us to a better world? Is it believing that we will find a better life in Alder’s Halls...
  5. BmZuzu

[A Cleric's Musings] The Parable of the Crown, Quill and Sword

[!] The following can be found where written books denote [!] Parable: The Crown, Sword and Quill Choose. That was the only word a man heard, then silence. Before him stood an old wooden table, weathered and worn, upon which rested three items: a golden crown, a gleaming silver sword, and an...
  6. BmZuzu

[!] A letter to the Tzyrnowski Family [!]

[!] a Bearer arrives to Norburen with a letter marked with the following three names: Bartosz-Jan Tzyrnowski Clarissa Tzyrnowski Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski [!] [!] it is sealed with the sigil of the temple [!] I write for Aleksander de Tiri, I pray you receive this letter in good health. I...
  7. BmZuzu

Bergwaltz Jäger Guild

𝔅𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔴𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔷 𝔍ä𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝔊𝔲𝔦𝔩𝔡 The Guild, now under new management will be opening its ranks to new recruits and students who are eager to learn the art of Tracking, Hunting and Salvaging usable resources from prey. Headed by our Guildmaster Evalise de Tiri, Anyone interested may now take Trials to be...
Back