Bergwaltz JΓ€ger Guild

BmZuzu

π”…π”’π”―π”€π”΄π”žπ”©π”±π”· 𝔍À𝔀𝔒𝔯 π”Šπ”²π”¦π”©π”‘
divider.png

The Guild, now under new management will be opening its ranks to new recruits and students who are eager to learn the art of Tracking, Hunting and Salvaging usable resources from prey.
Headed by our Guildmaster Evalise de Tiri, Anyone interested may now take Trials to be formally inducted as a JΓ€ger.

As a JΓ€ger, you along with fellow JΓ€gers of the guild will organise and participate in hunts, acquire potentially valuable parts for Stews. We will also be undertaking any tracking of creatures or monsters that our Duchess wishes of us. Additionally, We will also act as explorers and navigators and map where we can, filling our own Bestiary so that we can understand the behaviours, territories and interactions of these wonderful creatures and monsters we share a world with.

This role is not for the light hearted, nor the weak - armed.

=====+=====

Our Current Staff:
Guildmaster - Evalise de Tiri
Senior Hunt Instructor - Aleksander de Tiri
Scribe: Vozimir de Tiri
Mascot: Zladimir de Tiri

Bergwood. The small Keep near the cow pen.

=====+=====

You may seek out Evalise de Tiri or leave a letter stating interest.

You may seek out Aleksander de Tiri, for instruction or guidance if you wish to learn before undertaking a Trial.

More information to follow. Additionally, Knights or Squires of Knight order are welcome to come learn as well. Zlad has yet to pass his trial but that is not because of poor instruction, he is just lazy - I promise I was good teacher.

Signed:

Aleksander de Tiri

*the signature is scribbled almost illegibly, and is clearly a different writer from the rest of the post*

divider.png

{Upcoming Events}

[Basics of Tracking] By Hunt Instructor Aleksander de Tiri
Come learn how to catch a trail and follow it.
Day: Saturday 20th of January 2022
Time: 11am EST.

Last edited:
Katherina von Lichtenfelts looked over the piece of paper, her gaze neutral. She sat upon a velvet chair and thought aloud. "A guild, hm? How interesting... I wonder if I'd be able to hire these commoners, as well."

Back