Search results

1. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧Sanctuary Offered✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

This notice flies out to Thyst and to the Hold of the Dwarves Sanctuary Offered In light of recent days, and the threats they pose to your Kingdom and Organizations, I open my borders to you, who live far too close for taste. It would not do to lose the magical skills of Thyst in this hour, nor...
  2. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement *:・゚✧*:・゚✧A Call of Nations✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Silver Phoenixes fly from Luminion, to all Nations and Settlements A Call to Nations In this hour of fright and unease, I think back to when this threat first emerged. I was but a child, and many of the rulers today were but infants. In the days of the first Bone-Lord attacks, it was sporadic...
  3. SecretKeeper

An Aeri'Cill's Mind

Peace falls in the Waterfall Palace as late night approaches. The palace staff take their leave, headed back down into the city save for a select few that live within the walls. The candles grow dim, burning down the wax and wicks of the day. In the nursery, carefully designed with love, a tiny...
  4. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement The Execution of Alois Pineblossom

Silver Phoenixes fly to all corners of Eden, bearing this Missive On the date of Wineday 27, Redfall, 1545 Alois Pineblossom Was found Guilty in a trial for harassment on multiple counts against Nephi'ra-Eir Illysar In a trial that was filled with his peers and community, the judgement was...
  5. SecretKeeper

Player Announcement .·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ . The Birth of an Heir.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

Posted in every nation, this notice is as Elaborate as can be, showcasing the joy that was to be found within The Birth of the Heir Vale to one and all! House Zaithrall has long ruled the Enlightened Lands of Luminion, passing through generation after Generation. As such, there comes the time...
  6. SecretKeeper

Player Announcement Revival of the Tyr'es Alari

[A notice with the seal of the Royal house is pinned to the noticeboard] Revival of the Tyr'es Alari For too long, the borders of our land have been guarded thinly, our forces retiring with their families. Now is the time of rebirth and renewal, and as such the new sons of our people shall...
  7. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement In Responce to the Breech of Dar-Azur

[!] Silver Phoenixes disperse to each Kingdom In the solemn radiance of the Silver Glade, the Luminion Crown issues a decree, declaring a strict prohibition on any and all endeavours to approach or engage with the enigmatic Dar Azur Hold within the Realm. This proclamation stems from a...
  8. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement Wedding of Cirlia Zaithrall and Fynenar II Aey'flir

Silver Phoenixes send out far and wide all over Eden VALE TO ONE AND ALL! It is with great excitement and pleasure that I announce the long-awaited wedding of Cirlia Zaithrall, Daughter of Aldir'tor Zaithrall & Fynenar II Aey'flir, Son of Fynenar Aey'flir Eden may come together in...
  9. SecretKeeper

Falling of a Therri'Cill

Silver Phoenixes fly throughout the land, not sparing one person this news Vale to all It is with tremendous sorrow and devastation that the burden of this news falls to me to relay Late this very evening, surrounded by friends and family alike, Respen Zaithrall drew his last breath. He has...
  10. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement A Change in Tides

Vale to All This letter bears a heavy heart and a prayer that I hope you all will join me in In recent days, there has been much discussion among the Court in Luminion. And with each passing day I saw my brother grow more tired. A crown is a heavy burden to bear, one that the House of Zaithrall...
  11. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement A Royal Engagement

Silver Phoenixes drop letters all over Eden, announcing this joyous occasion. The scrolls are bound in red and blue ribbon. Royal Engagement of Fynenar II Aey'flir & Cirlia Zaithrall Prepare your finest and be rejoiced, for a Royal Wedding is on the horizon! The Eldest Daughter of Aldir'tor...
  12. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement Ousting of a Hemomancer

Silver Phoenixes make all haste to all nations, dropping this letter on all desks and bar tables A Traitor to Eden Revealed Vale. This notice is a warning to all, to be on the lookout and to defend yourselves again against the stain of the Hemomancers upon this land 1 week ago, the Tyres...
  13. SecretKeeper

Nation Announcement The Sealing of Dar- Azur

Silver Phoenixes would fly to all corners and Nations of Eden, delivering this news The Seal of Dar-Azur In recent months, more and more people from all walks of life have been falling victim to the horrors that dwell within the corrupted hold. In an effort to prevent future death and...
  14. SecretKeeper

Player Event Costume Ball

Silver Phoenixes fly in all directions, to every nation, bearing scrolls of pure white, wrapped in blue and red ribbons Vale to one and All! It has been far too long since a celebration has been held within the Enlightened Kingdom, and what better reason to celebrate than the Revival and...
  15. SecretKeeper

Holiday Masquerade

Holiday Masquerade 30.11.1529 [!] A letter penned in shining silver is delivered to each nation of Eden In commemoration of the newfound alliance that ranges across Eden, The Azari'cill come together to celebrate this momentous occasion of peace alongside the holiday festivities The...
  16. SecretKeeper

A letter to the Khari’cerr of Mitrona

{The seal of the Enlightened Kingdom To the Khari’cerr Solana Faesatra, My people and I hope this finds you in good health, as there is much to discuss. The threat of Mordazen continues to threaten all of Eden, and we the Azari'cill, believe this to have gone on too long. The...
Back