Search results

1. MrDutch

Nation Announcement Recruitment Day for the Reicharmee

{!} Numerous copies of a striking poster, each emblazoned with the distinguished emblem of the Reichsmarshall and the Reichsarmee, are meticulously affixed to noticeboards across the empire's expanse. {!} Saintsday 16, Goldscorch, 1544 Citizens of the Hadrian Empire, We extend a resounding...
  2. MrDutch

Mandatory Citizen Training

{!} This Missive is placed on the noticeboard of each Province as well delivered to each Herzog(in) {!} In the Diet, it has been unanimously decided to implement mandatory training for all citizens of Hadriana, a measure that I, Manuel Fischer, will personally lead. To the Reicharmee and the...
  3. MrDutch

Player Announcement The Return of Fischer.

{!} This Letter is placed on the noticeboard across Hadriana and this letter is also delivered personally to Zadh Nadrozz {!} To all those who have dared to assume that I, Manuel Fischer, was cowering and trembling in some distant corner, let me set the record straight: I am not. For those...
  4. MrDutch

A Letter to Kvothe, Krisa and Nowu

Dear esteemed Teacher Kvothe, Grand Teacher Krisa, and Grand Grand Teacher Nowu, As the flames of Ignos continue to burn brightly in my heart and minds, I am writing to extend an invitation for a gathering next year to discuss the exciting possibilities and the path forward with Pyromancy for...
  5. MrDutch

Welcome New Recruits to the Reicharmee!

{!} Ravens are dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at each recruit house. along with this being pinned down on a noticeboard in Bergwood and Lowenmark {!} Attention all esteemed members of the Reicharmee, It is with great pleasure that...
  6. MrDutch

Results of the Reicharmee Evaluations and Newcomers invited.

{!} A Raven is dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at Janczyk's office {!} Reichsmarschall Janczyk, I am writing to provide you with an update on the recent recruitment process and the status of our recruits within the Reicharmee...
  7. MrDutch

Reminder for Grand Duchy of Veronia and Duchy of FlΓΌssland

{!} Ravens are dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at their respective Office's of their province {!} Esteemed Herzogin Moetiour and Herzog Rovelt, Allow me to reiterate the critical nature of the awaited letter that is anticipated...
  8. MrDutch

𝐓𝐨 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π‡πžπ«π³π¨π πžπ§ 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 π„π¦π©π’π«πž

{!} Ravens are dispatched as a missive is delivered with House Fischer's seal on it. It would be dropped off at each respective Herzog(in) Office of their province {!} π™³πšŽπšŠπš› π™·πšŽπš›πš£πš˜πšπšŽπš— 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™½πš˜πš‹πš•πšŽ π™Ώπš›πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πšŒπšŽπšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ π™΄πš–πš™πš’πš›πšŽ, π™°πšœ 𝚠𝚎 πš—πšŠπšŸπš’πšπšŠπšπšŽ πšπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽπšœπšŽ πšžπš—πšŒπšŽπš›πšπšŠπš’πš— πšπš’πš–πšŽπšœ, πš’πš πš’πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšžπšπš–πš˜πšœπš πš’πš–πš™πš˜πš›πšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ...
  9. MrDutch

Player Announcement Triumph Over the Flames: Victory Against the Fire Demon

[!] This message containing the Reichsarmee's mark and crest of Hadriana would be nailed onto noticeboards across the Hadrian Empire, additionally copies are sent with Ravens in every capital city and those that aided within Eden [!]...
  10. MrDutch

Player Announcement A Farewell to Raevkov but a Call to all Hinterlanders

[!]This notice would be hung throughout the former lands of Raevkov as well spread with flyers throughout Eden. [!] In the wake of Raevkov's collapse, the Hinterlanders find themselves standing resilient against the tumultuous waves of change. Through the trials of wars against Hadriana and...
  11. MrDutch

Player Announcement A Call to All Smiths across Eden!

[!]This Text would be hung throughout Eden. On all notice boards with a drawing picture of Andre Chamaire with his smithery [!] Greetings to the skilled artisans of Eden, I find myself inspired to embark on a new venture a call to all the talented Smiths across our diverse land. I extend an...
  12. MrDutch

Event Announcement Gathering of Denurs at Kruger's Brewery

[!]This Text would be hung throughout Eden. On all notice boards with a drawing picture of Kjung Phyrra Obryn and Thraldor Blackbeard standing together at Kruger's Brewery[!] Hoy there, me hearty Denurs! Aye, 'tis Thraldor Blackbeard, callin' all ye Denurs from across Eden to unite as one at...
Back