Search results

1. LinkusOogaBooga

The Unfortunate Truth: In Memoriam

[!] A chameleon would be seen sticking copies of the parchment to notice boards across the land of Eden. Once attached he would scurry off away and into the wilderness. [!] Hello to all who look upon this article. This is the sequel to my previous message, titled The Unfortunate Truth. In it I...
  2. LinkusOogaBooga

Faroz’s Encounters With Death

Faroz would awake in a cold sweat, soaked from head to toe. He’d look out his window before realizing he’d awaken in midnight. After a minute of staring off into space he would lay back down, falling asleep again. He would have a dream, a memory of his from his time living in the Jungle of...
  3. LinkusOogaBooga

A Letter To The Khari'cerr

[!] A chameleon would run into the throne room, scampering across the floor. When it reaches the foot of the throne it sits down, letting a small scroll roll down its back and onto the ground. The moment the scroll was completely on the floor the chameleon would bolt back outside, disappearing...
  4. LinkusOogaBooga

The Unfortunate Truth

[!] A chameleon would be seen sticking copies of the paper to every notice board across Eden, quickly scampering off, then heading into nearby foliage and disappearing from sight. [!] I've traveled for most of my life, thus, I've become well versed in the history and cultures of many places...
  5. LinkusOogaBooga

Death Traps: Balancing

Let’s say that we have one NCC invading another. The defending NCC is stationed in a thick forest/jungle which has small, narrow gravel roads. If the defending NCC were to put pitfall traps on the road, but put them to such a depth to where they would leave their target barely alive, would that...
  6. LinkusOogaBooga

Biomancy: Spells and Balancing

Biomancy has huge potential for spells and magic, but its spells are… underwhelming. Two healing spells, even though we already have an ability that heals, and just throwing spores at peoples face? Sure, there’s some great and hilarious spells when you think about it, (Kor’s Expansion) but what...
  7. LinkusOogaBooga

Aviation in war

This is in shitposts but just a random ass question, but are we allowed to use flying machines in war, if at all?
Back