A missing canine | The Order of the Golden Rose

Sid

High King
[!] This letter would be bound to a black raven, landing at the royal palace in Mitrona. [!]

1704501073530.jpeg

1704501097288.png

To the Khari'cerr of Mitrona,

A few weeks ago a squire within my Order, going by the name of Zladimir de Tiri, came to me with a strange story. It was the story of a young man venturing out into the world, only to find himself mauled on the other side of said world during a ball. The details were explained to me by the squire, as he showed me a large emptiness in the corner of his mouth where a tooth should be. I have used these past weeks wisely, and after doing investigation and deliberation, I have decided to send you this letter, formally inviting you to come have dinner at Schloss Rosenberg. I hope that through this dinner, a constructive conversation can be held where we can come to a suitable agreement and compensation for the damage done to one of my men.

I, as always, keep my spirits high, hoping this was all a large misunderstanding. This invitation extends to yourself and two companions of your choice. Should this letter receive no response, or the invitation to a conversation be turned down, my promise to you will be as follows; no Wald Elf will come through Hölzland unharmed until I feel the price is paid in full.

I look forward to our meeting.

1704501097288.png
Signed,
Markvart von Herdorf
Hochmeister of the Order of the Golden Rose, Herzog of Hölzland

Elaine raised an eyebrow at the letter. "Eh..? Is Vari food even that good?" She said aloud, not caring for another verbal response. The tiefling scratches her head. She writes a reply in her own time.
-
Markvart von Herdorf,

I do not have much business with your kind. Your threats do not mean much to me, neither, as I am unfamiliar with Hölzland.

However, I do believe this is a strange misunderstanding, even when I already sent you a letter about this matter. I will take upon the request with pleasure.

Signed,
Khari'cerr, Jolie Elaine Lovell.

Back