Server Announcement [CT] March's EoTM Update!

1BCSVuiJlgziDktOqEtHJSS_4gWfkRw9FSw8hps1j-NsAasdUeYZiPUoBQnyglRR9Fcl4r1-YOex5fpOwItqUPZKsfsLauIIA8vkLmGlFm965y4z-gTqB8RqRg8P1BzT6wBtvACzdj4L6GRTnzC21e4

╭⋟────────────────────────────╮
Community Team's
End of The Month Update
March 2023
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯​
q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

It's time for another End of The Month Update! Albeit a day late! We have much to discuss regarding March's player data and what's happening in April. We have quite an amount of goodies to show you in this update! I am so excited to show you all the data from March.

This month has been crazy! You will start to see so many new faces in your communities! The server hit quite a record for whitelist applications, and the daily average is starting to pick up. The community has kept strong during the rollbacks and the bookshelves breaking. Hopefully, that won't be a problem for much longer!

Let's get into the mountain of data logged and graphed out for March!

q22I857OkLulbum0N-xbJVYhWmhIR7GHjiVWF1wnMrbTFX3OySZbVvmVUwrib7YIuvWUdtuB_d-g9UlY8eXKdcZ-hQzlHUZ2poJAd4B7OKFlDRrLQTavLgMilwGe3m0z9Vq1um8-jPvtRg6mJyqFWbA

Feedback Analytics
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯

DtC6tG-J934LOCmQ1Z2aP3cRfC7lvgIVkB7ZJm9M7DQ0kJbvY7UlxUk146ElCBZ3Dxe1ipCKYZMw17tIULhvEgACLEFvUlePxkQRkpFlTWweHUH9eafo4B9FJ3x3Z-QNY1Dh4ysZa3L3fxs8oSaliGQ
The community's feedback form opened on March 20th. Within 10 days, we received about 45 responses. Last month, we had only 40 responses. Congratulations to everyone who filled out the form! You should receive your complimentary 250 tokens shortly after this post goes live. There were some really good suggestions and points made in these feedback entries, and I enjoyed reading over all of them. I look forward to seeing a massive boost in responses at the end of April due to the number of new faces we have gained this month! Out of the 45 responses, more than half were brought over by mutual friends. 25 respondents came from their friends, 8 came from PlanetMinecraft, and 6 found us by other means.

aLW36Dv4kK1TrKlBuo8XtjRGekb9JkrAD0FHeXfLIzOPt8rEXzGZEWsreSNsMb0ENyh94cpO_gu_ImC_G2iqaVDkppEZuTbPH3GecrBm9NhA-_HblL-zgsiXLDEfqPQ3UxDiAkJvv-bCJAyQ4-3plPw
Responses to this question were about the same as last month. As I read over the concerns, suggestions, and points, I was excited to see the feedback for next month now that we welcome so many new players into the community. The community has taken the feedback form seriously, and we hope to see some new changes pending a full review of all entries. There were a lot of good suggestions and helpful criticisms, so it showed that players were willing to be honest and take their time to give us their thoughts and concerns.

Application Data
y2tedorRDkqoXCLeV4RXpXo1QTJDtyzZgeBQJLClxkyAGwlnfoQqvWU9xSjzuwWdd7Tv8r5S-fUvys4ulg9XJs8hhUx7TyvaY26wIVaeahNsp7wWTrUgEoVFtNaSmNz7GsMwWGpx4CC0PztR_WZzhOo
In March, we saw OVER 100 valid applications. The current approval ratio is ~70%, the highest this server has ever seen yet. The changes implemented last month, along with a general push in advertising, resulted in a great outcome for our server and community.

Many applicants were accepted, and I congratulate you for making some of the best apps I have read. Out of the 132 applications, 92 were accepted. Here are the numbers within the ratios for each community! The humans again take the title of the most popular race with 27 Attians, 9 Hinterlanders, and 3 Khadan. The elves stole second place with 13 High Elves, 10 Wood Elves, and 3 Dark Elves. The tiefling community has been growing steadily over the past two months. In March, Fables welcomed 7 new tieflings. Last but not least, the universe of Minecraft roleplay has decided to grant us another halfling; welcome to the server, little buddy.

Last month, we had yet to accept Denur or Faulskins. The universe took this personally. This month, the server has welcomed 8 Denur, 8 Orcs, and 3 Goblins.

Staff Roster Changes
╰────────────────────────────⋞╯​

Moderation Team
+ Ginger#2829​
- 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐭𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫#1542 (Trial)
Event Team
+ azula#1490​
+ Lyte#0898​
+ Twisted#8229​
- Coffee#4357
Community Team
+ No New Additions!​
- recoon004#8317
- maple#3373
Tech Team
+ No Changes!​
Build Team
+ No New Additions!​
- Robin // Agrhendaer#8066 (TM)
Lore Team
+ No Changes!​

Community Contest

Crafted Captures - Monthly Contest
Here is a recap of March's community contest!

Break out that F2! It's time for March's community contest. In March, you had the chance to have your screenshot posted to Fables' social media. The screenshot must have been related to the server.​
Only the best three screenshots were selected! Your screenshot could be of an event, a nation, a location, and so on. All we wanted is to give us the best screenshot you can. Thank you for keeping the entries to the contest appropriate and providing the two-screenshot proof required for each entry.​
As such, here are the winning screenshots. There is no first or second place, as there were to be three main winners. After a round of public voting with the Fables community, these are the three winners for this month's contest. Winners will receive their tokens shortly, and keep a lookout on social media for your screenshot!​

First Winner
k8rmtift5X6AJHcfkLMgFqdgnS1OvY0KM2NXhnXQmyrppx3d_LPUQaRIdOl4d4mDO5U9ZmJOgBYCVSUpBxWuUZiBDy_dWaL0pUMmzGTaHwottq7CbXqZmGzLlrmmZqVZGwgK3rEvz7sXE-niv9f0C-Y

"The Gem of Delorwaki"
By HexIsGone#1440

Second Winner
vZjhscHybhR6bH7uvnn0LOvXD67FabvtOomkhmodoIB0tY_ovk2J5Bvz_PSfKaJZLj3O1GLvudUKPBwUq_D8Y3m-fxcL3Buz2qcKQXXuIxhG4caBs9G_Y6xU-stiUW14OWTc5TtAxjG8F5YwGO3t4W4

"The Empire of the Desert, Anjyarr"
By 0 Talentless 0#1883

Third Winner
d3_e5NdeO9RRLTSE2hdtMQiStc_5EJllTouVVOCBunO3ggsB54K8KUGwgzZfb1IbaWG_6ZaQ6N2V35yK3C0e2Y_u4nTqBrg5g5FceehU3-4k7QSZitEExft9xYMix-6xLallKcv9VHxqFOKaf1Jlu30

"The Hadrian Duma"
By Ryanark#1523

Winners will be contacted shortly. Thank you for participating in this month's community contest! I hope to see even more entries in the next community contest because of all the new players joining us. Keep an eye out for when the winning submissions make it onto the Fables' social media accounts!

April Tidbits
As we head into April 2023, remember to check with your nation's leaders about upcoming events for your playerbase!​

This month's most exciting thing is the war between the Hadrian Empire and the Republic of Raevendrecht.
As War Moderator Martijn puts it:

War has broken loose on Eden! Not a single PvP battle has been fought on the continent for a full year, but all that has changed. On the 23rd of March, the Hadrian Empire declared war on the Republic of Raevendrecht. Many nations were forced to make choices and quickly. To enter the war, on what side? Or to stay neutral and see how it plays out? In the opening stages of the war, Zadh Nadrozz combined forces with Raevendrecht, joining in on their side of the war.
The first armed clashes between the powers have taken place, setting the tone for the violence that is to come. We are very excited and curious to see how this war will test our team and our systems and shape how wars are fought on our server. We have special War Rules in place to guide these conflicts and limit their impact to a reasonable degree. Until not too long ago, however, these rules were very old, dating from before launch, and in dire need of updating. Having received advance notice of the impending war, the team set to work to give them a proper overhaul. The war rules are now much easier to understand, and much confusion has been cleared up. Make sure to read the [War Rules] and the [Raid Rules] if you have not already!
Of course, every war inherently brings some OOC tensions; this is understandable, but please keep in mind this is, after all, just a game. At the end of the day, we are all one big community here. This war will not see the destruction of any nations as agreements have been made on limiting the scope of the war right from the very start. Let's make this unique event an exciting experience for us all!

We are all excited and curious to see how this war will test and shape future wars on Fables and what will happen going forward.

Pixel Paintbrush - Monthly Contest
Whip out those two-bit brushes! Near the end of March, I noticed a small trend among the new players and applicants. They were interested in learning how to use the Artmap plugin! What better way to do it than through a contest?

To get started, type the command /artmap while on the server. This will bring up a GUI telling you what you need to know. Additionally, you can always view Artmap Guide if you prefer to read it on a webpage.

Here is an image I made of all the colors in the Artmap plugin, and I tried to get as close as possible, though you might be able to find something online that is slightly more accurate by a few digits. You can download this image as a palette if you wish to plan out your painting in a third-party program. If you notice on the second row, the Ender Pearl is a transparency tool; it is not a color.

Gl1cH7VLSP-qNTjnLJd7wLNwM8_NkdVXWnc5m0zdZN56MUsPyRux8FnUXZz31coU_S0TmjUylH3DrwXndwYVOcn_7UZX-WvSle4dxQ5f4pYSwdIkyrKfWcsR9s_QfL9n_KUH_IcZ04WGYDMTiML_bQ
So, get to painting! I want to see your best painting. For proof that the painting is yours, please provide a screenshot of you sitting at the easel, whether the submission is finished or unfinished. As always, this will be a community vote, and three paintings will be selected. For this contest, you are only allowed to submit one entry.

See you at the end of the month!
Language#1688
0 Talentless 0#1883
Daddy Satan#3006
SmolPonyo#4233
Acheron#5422
Vulturia#0001
Mıracłe#0001
Patt#2174

Last edited:
Back