Event Announcement Dark Omens II || The Age of Reaping

[!] The following players get a terrible nightmare the next time they go to sleep:
- A'mos Zaithrall
- Silas van Leuveren
- Dominika van Gravendrecht
- Dain Zakarian
- Victoria Rovelt
- Rhagmir Embereye
- Arndil
- Argyle
- Iiyama Alith
- Kharis Fitzalen
- Lapis Cupiditatem
- Lu Ayama
- Yryanil
- Anzhelika
I

49e4837cf9d785df2876355b44927c7c_fe944f9097bca7f94f53ad88a08eb19c.png

Dark Omens II

d91cjyh-dcc4494b-a568-4937-a20b-976f39983c85.png

You wake up in an empty hall.
Everything is dark, empty, and quiet.
The only tiny source of light is at the end of the hall
A tiny light illuminated a black throne.

Your legs start walking to the throne.
Even if you may not even want to.
As you make your way through the hall,
braziers emitting a dark purple fire light up
besides you.

The hall brightens.
The floor is made of rib cages.
The carpet of flesh.
The pillars decorating the sides are made of long bones.

through_tears_and_pain_by_aliceyuric_dco6t5f-250t.jpg

As you reach the end of the hall and approach the throne,
A dark silhouette can be seen sitting on it.
It has no recognizable features besides bright blue
fiery eyes and a dark metal crown.
The creature simply stares at you as suddenly,

the floor rises. The chamber fills with bones.
You seem to be stuck in place.
Glued to the ground by the flesh and bones.
Suddenly, a dark creature rises from behind the throne.

It approaches you as it lets out horrible screeches in the voices
of those you love dearest.

As it comes close to you, it hisses and whispers;
"Time is running out."

[!] You wake up.

d91cjyh-dcc4494b-a568-4937-a20b-976f39983c85.png

Special ending for
A'mos:

As the creature approaches you, it stops and gazes to its side.
There you see your husband, he has black eyes and seems distressed.
As you try to communicate he can only answer;

"Why did you fail my love?"

Then from behind him, your three children appear and they all start begging for your help.

"Mother, save us! Please!"
"Why did you make this mistake?!"
"You should have listened to *him*, mother."

All four suddenly silence and slowly get sucked into the floor.

[!] You wake up.

------------------------------

Special ending for
Silas:

As the creature draws nearer, the screams of Arnoud, Isabella, and all others you lost can be heard, begging for your help.
Then as the creature is about to attack, Mordazan appears beside you.

His presence makes the creature retreat, he then turns to you and offers you a hand.

"Please, let me help you."
"We can bring them all back."
"The veil thins. I need your help."

You suddenly get freed from the floor's grip and a blue fire surrounds you as you step away from the spot that held you.

[!] You wake up.

Last edited:
The sleeping Empress, Anzhelika von Litchenfelts wakes up in a scream, the pregnant woman immediately smacking the shit out of her husband with the pillow, "Убей это! Убей это!", as she was delirious for a moment from the nightmare. Once the servants pried the massive pillow from her hand, it took her a few moments to recant the fleeting nightmare to dear Philipp.

@Sid

((Убей это! means Kill It!))

The sleeping Emperor, Philipp von Lichtenfelts proceeded to smack his beloved wife back with his own pillow, as he himself had just woken up and yelled "Schlaf weiter, verdammt!" but calmed down as she did as well. At first he took it as the ramblings of a pregnant lady, but the sheer detail made him think twice, perhaps there was some truth to this.

@Language

*the voices, the voices, Silas his eyes we’re closed, he was asleep yet he felt awake, the dreams piercing through his locked eyes and the salty tears gathering beneath them, trapped with no escape, indicating his experience in the nightmare. He then woke up, the tears bursting out his eyes, sweating he rose and grabbed his pillow and reached for something to grasp beside the bed as a lonely lit candle was swinging a bit of light opposite the room, he gasped for air” Mother! My family, they’re… The Veill, the Ghouls, the key * There was a knock on his door as his Uncle, Johan heard screaming from across his room Silas stumbled and thought something was behind the door and he was still dreaming. Then it opened, and he calmed to the familiar face of his uncle* Maeker staet my By… * Silas said as he retold his dream to Johan. He afterwards went to sleep again after lighting a second candle and he thought. Mordazan, he was there, he helped me… As his eyes closed and he slept*

Iiyama Alith already unable to sleep alone would wake up with from a nightmare, in total shock she'd stare infront of her attempting to process what she had just seen. Only small huffs would leave her lips as her breathing became more dreadful cursing in another language, she started wrapping her arms around herself tightly, whimpering lightly. --

Last edited:
Dain would wake up with a scream and went to sit on the side of his bed" what on earth was that ? It feels so..... Real. "Would sit there for a few more seconds and think in himself" i better plan a next expendition to the obelisk.

It was a long day of travel for the azari'cill. A grand tour of Eden for their newfound companion, Sargeiros - a man Kharis barely knew. Weary from their travels across the nations and wide stretches of land, the pair set up camp in a small clearing in the forest. The light rain brushed over the stretched pelts that was their tent, the quiet dance of the squat candle between them illuminating the cramped space. With this rainfall a pleasant scent was drawn in; petrichor, and the pine all around them. It was sweet, and it was peaceful.

It wasn't until the candle burned out that they fell to rest. And it wasn't until a few short hours later that they were ripped asunder from such a thing; flailing wildly, the fear that clung so thick causing their throat to close. Kharis couldn't breathe.

He clawed at his throat, forcing the choked wheeze to enter and fill their shriveled lungs. A flail of the limb caught their companion a few times, a supporting pole snapped. The pelts weighed down without the support of such a thing, laying heavy and smothering on the 'cill. Mournful sobs held trapped tight in their chest, a pressure that caused their esophagus to burn. Deaf to the alerts of their companion, Kharis managed to escape the tent. It didn't matter where or how, but the next thing they could register was the wet that soaked the cloth at his knees, the dizzying wave of nausea.

His breaths came in hiccups, sharp and painful as each was. A sting to their scalp where they had grasped and pulled at their hair, the wet blades of grass clung to their digits where their fingers dug into the earth. Anything for a sense of stability, of grounding.

It took five minutes.

Five minutes to gasp a full lung's worth of air without it searing them, for the world to stop turning and swaying under their feet. Held in the mildly comforting grasp of their companion, clung to them where the heart was a steady tandem and the breath was the breeze that brushed delicately over the pine grove.

A letter was found a few hours of unrest later. A good friend inquiring of such a thing. Alas, Kharis did not have the strength to discuss such a revolting night terror yet. All they could muster was a meager whisper, muttered carelessly under their breath. An echo.

"Time is running out."

Dominika would have crawled into her bed early that night.
She had had a hard day and needed a rest. Immediately after she relaxed her muscles, she fell asleep like a log.
Normally Dominika dreams about the past, and what she thinks the future will look like.

1671031448684.png

So this happened, she dreamt about her family.
Suddenly, everything went pitch black before her eyes,
and she found herself in an empty hallway. She immediately got like the jitters, because she did not feel safe.
She looked around and noticed that everything was dark and empty.
She observed the hall and suddenly saw a small light source at the end of the room.
Out of nowhere, her legs began to command her to walk towards the throne, this without resistance.
While moving, purple fire appeared next to her, this made her startle.
As the hall lit up, she had to cover her eyes.
She noticed that everything was made of human or animal remains.
When she was almost at the end of the hall, she noticed that something or someone was sitting on the throne.
Out of nowhere, she stopped moving, nor could she move any further.
Another creature approached her and whispered:

"Time is running out."
1671031462430.png

Dominika shot awake already screaming, tears rolling down her face with no stopping possible.
She ran to the bathroom to look at herself in the mirror, since what just happened was not natural.
She summoned courage and said,

"I will do everything to stop this."

Last edited:
Having finished her shores after a long day of work, Lu took a moment to sit down and write down some thoughts in her journal.

Her eyes grew heavy as she drifted off to sleep, hoping for another early start the next morning. Slowly she fell asleep as her nightmare slowly started and consumed her dreams. Confused and scared she felt as she hears the voices of those she cares about, as if they're screaming for help. Her friends, family, and when she hears the voise of the one she cares about most screaming out to her, she quickly shoots open her eyes as she hears the creatures voice echo in her head.
"Time is running out"

Scared beyond compare she awakened crying and shaking, not letting out a sound, still in shock as she cried. Never had her small home seemed so lonely.

Scared to move she let herself cry and did not go back to sleep. "Tomorrow I'll skip all my shores and the crops can wait, I'll stay inside for a while". Terrified of what it could mean she simply curled up terrified she would lay in bed until late into the next day. For the first time in years Lu decided to take a break from work and decided to stay inside.

Last edited:
Victoria awakens from her black gothic bed seemingly pissed. She was not scared nor surprised, only annoyed of the occurrence of the nightmare that has invaded her sleep, let alone hear the voices of the people she cared about. Especially the voice of Blair that echoed in her brain.
"What a pain. Why must I get involved?"

She lights the candle by her bedside, knowing she wouldn't be able to fall back asleep that easily, there was no such thing as a good sleep for Victoria anyway. Choosing to get her mind off the nightmare, she starts on breakfast early for her busy household.

"Rovelt's famous Fluffly Pancakes, salted bacon, and sunny side up eggs.. yum." She hums loudly to overshadow her thoughts, then begins to call her children and guests in to the dining room.

Argyle woke from the dream as the morning ray peeked past the mountain range that towered over the obelisk. He sat up with a shaky breath, his darkened visor watching upward at the spiraling mass of void that has developed over time. "The gloves already came off a long while ago.." he let out almost in thought, not exactly speaking to anything in particular just yet. He stood tall, walking forth past the broken and withered sphynx only to get it into better view

"What a dream.. What a way to strike fear into those that oppose you." he let out, thinking back to hearing screams in the voice of his love life Vanya.. His visor deadpanned to the obelisk, still speaking despite being unheard "You've made a mistake if I am not the only one who experienced that dream.. I wonder, when we deal with this what exactly will happen to the Lord of Bones." Argyle's gloved hand slowly raised with a gesture.. Soon pointing directly to the obelisk "Doesn't matter, really. We will see it through, no matter how many times you get back up to try and stand."

Back