Honest Player Silenced!

Mods recently banned a player (me) for expressing the concern I had with a situation and insighting change. I encouraged a boycott if staff werent going to fix the glaring toxicity issues being presented. The staff refused and the peaceful boycott started. Or atleast it was suppose to until the staff instantly banned me for and I quote "spreading misinformation." This accusation is extremely easily debunked due to the fact that how I have explained the situation has been through logs and screenshots of the event making such an accusation literally impossible. I will link some screenshots within this chat along with a good doc which includes the entire chat log. Don't expect this forum post to stay for long as the staff have been pretty heavy on making sure this doesn't get out to the public.
Sadly this situation has not been taken seriously, and has been met by a multitude of staff trying to downplay the situation or just straight up lying to all of you the players. They continue to threaten with making my ban longer but why would I ever even consider returning to this shit storm? this is not even the first time this community has died to a situation exactly like this. A player was banned for reasons that were out of her control and majority of the player base left. The only reason I am still here is to ensure that the staff team does not get away with lying and manipulating the player base in their desperate attempt to conceal the truth. I am truly sorry if people are upset by these facts but dont worry to much as you are far from being alone. If the staff cannot take accountability for their actions and frame players trying to make change then they should not be given our respect or time.

Report Ticket logs

Attachments

• ginger 3.PNG
    ginger 3.PNG
    131.4 KB · Views: 152
  • ginger 2.PNG
    ginger 2.PNG
    76.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Ginger 1.PNG
    Ginger 1.PNG
    33.5 KB · Views: 149
  • ginger 4.PNG
    ginger 4.PNG
    50.6 KB · Views: 145
  • Ele.PNG
    Ele.PNG
    103.6 KB · Views: 152
fake-news-trump.gif

All I see is a staff member being honest and calm while you're flying off like a rocket.
You've been permanently banned off LoTC, permanently banned on FRP, and now you're on FnF and
you're spreading misinformation by not providing the entire context or selectively presenting
information to villainize an entire side. You're known to DM everyone on a server list to try
and spread that everyone here is evil. You literally called me a whore because I wouldn't
join your boycott because you couldn't clean up your own mess! You called me a
liar when I brought up all the evidence of your track record from previous servers.
You called someone "retard' multiple times but throw a hissy-fit when someone
gives you a taste of your own medicine? Okay, I see how it is now. The mod
was even telling this person to stop being toxic and to stop calling you names.

I'm sure you're a good person when you're not going "mental", I see you had
to wait until all the staff members went offline to bed so that you could post this.

1658206607012.png

Tried to give you guidance, tried to calm you down and tried to ask for full context.
I got this instead after I couldn't take your fireworks much longer.

Last edited:
All I see in the above post are the ramblings of a mad lady.

I'd like to clarify that this is a very carefully put-together collection of cropped screenshots that are here for the sole reason of making our moderation team look like a bunch of mad dogs going after players for *reasons*.

This whole situation started when the player (luna) got involved in a CRP fight. It was clear as a summer day that she never got around to reading the CRP rules since she made up some interesting rules. She stated that other players were not allowed to speak when it was not their turn. This was because she felt like it cluttered the chat. A valid reason if you ask me. Yet it is not an official rule while she stated it was. When this was pointed out by our Build Team Manager (Agrhendaer). She quickly made her way to moderation and my dm's. Demanding that I need to keep my staff in check and that they really need to learn their own rules.

Our Moderation TM (Ginger) made his way over there and simply ruled that it is not an official rule and therefore cannot be enforced as one. This quickly made the situation escalate. Luna started spam calling me in DM's and tried to get me to remove Ginger and Robin from their positions. This while telling the two TM's in question that she would get me to do that for her.
954a93192252cfe6ebc5b95fa980697b-png.jpg
<-- Screenshot taken by one of the TM's in question.

I simply told her that if she does not agree with the Mod's verdict, she should open a ticket and file a dispute while she was in the process of spam calling me. (Between 1 AM and 2:30 AM) 🥲
Angwy.PNG

Angwy2.PNG

This again quickly devolved into a fight in the report ticket where she claimed that it was in fact a staff team member who called her a *retard*.
Well, as expected, this claim was quickly cast to the side as the chat clearly shows that it was in fact a player and not a TM. While she would continue to dm this story to what I feel every single person in the F&F community discord in an attempt to put moderation away as the bad guys in this story. The moderation team meanwhile reached out to the player who did say mean comments to Luna and gave them an official warning, telling them to cut the toxic commentary.

This all went on for a bit until Luna made a simple demand, either remove the staff member (Robin) or she would take her leave together with The entire playerbase.
I present to you all, a few blurbs from the moderation ticket in question.
Angwy3.PNG

We obviously refused to give in to such ridiculous demands. It was not Robin who was in the wrong after all. This made her move on and start the boycott of the server some of you may have had some DM's about from her. My condolences @Language .

This is my attempt at shedding some light on the situation and making it clear that there is a lot more to this case than the carefully put together collection of screenshots provided by Luna.

As of right now, she has been removed from all F&F platforms. We have done everything within our power to resolve the situation, yet it was never enough. She is free to continue her boycott from the shadows, but she is no longer welcome on Fables and Fantasy RP.

Goodbye sweet princess, you will not be missed.

Okay, a TL;DR of the situation as it went down:

There was an IRP interaction between a bunch of high elves & some inhabitants of Anjyarr. These two nations are hostile towards one another, so obviously that ended in an IRP conflict.
During this conflict, Luna started minimodding & told people they were not allowed to speak in between turns. This is simply not true, and multiple staff members who were present informed her of this.
She refused to listen to them, and instead came to my DMs where I tried explaining this to her as clearly & calmly as I could. She disagreed with me & thinks it's stupid. If she thinks its stupid, that's fine by me. But what isn't fine by me is the fact that she went ahead and spread false rules which she had made up & the fact that she was causing arguments.
Anyhow, the entire altercation between her character & the high elves made tensions rise and had already caused for a bit of friction.

Later on I was called into a situation where a player had said (aimed at Luna): "Are you fucking retarded?" in the LOOC chat, after a discussion had risen about the validity of a certain emote or something along those lines.
When another staff member (Aghrendaer) got involved as he was in the area on his High Elf & told them both to knock it off, Luna started claiming that Aghrendaer was siding with the player who had called Luna a retard, which was simply untrue. Due to this, she messaged the Owner demanding Aghrendear gets removed from his position as a staff member & she went ahead and told Aghr himself that he would be getting fired.

Besides this, she's gone around telling people to boycot the server as she interpreted Aghr siding with the person calling her (Luna) a retard.

After going over the situation in a report ticket, I had made it clear to her that all of the involved parties had received a warning & I was working on the case.
Luna refused to roleplay with the player who called her "fucking retarded" oocly, so I informed her of the option to /ignore this player, to ensure they won't have to interact OOCly.
This didn't please Luna, and she pushed for a more severe punishment. After I refused & told her that I had made my decision, she decided to message people telling them to 'boycot the server'.
If she wishes to leave our server, that is entirely fine by us. If she can't find any enjoyment on the server, she shouldn't be forcing herself to stick around! After all, we wish for Fables & Fantasy to be a place where everyone can enjoy theirselves and RP to their hearts content.

However, what is not acceptable is her spreading misinformation/half of a story and asking people to boycot the server. That's where we draw the line.
After having found that she went around DMing people her version of the story, we decided to remove her from the Fables & Fantasy Discord servers.
After this, she logged onto the server where she tried to spread more misinformation, which resulted in the Moderation Team banning her for 1 day.
This ban caused her to go around & attempt to spread misinformation in not only the Fables & Fantasy community, but also different MC RP communities.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw the whole thing happen, she Dm'ed me a bunch of times and I told her that the screenshots were self-serving and that she was ranting about nothing. I really wish it didn't have to devolve that badly but given her past track record I'd say that she isn't really deserving of a second chance as she's had several. All the mods and staff knocked it out of the park on this one! Good job to all who chipped in to give her a piece of our mind!

I genuinely hope this person finds peace, because all I see is person so hateful and angry that even a Sith would tell to her "alright, chill out." I wasn't even involved in the dispute, but as 1/2 american TMs i had several people asking me to kick her from a server because she was calling the inhabitants all sorts of names for not siding with her. I said "seemed like a nasty person" and she blows up my dms, blocks me, so i'm like "well she blocked me" ( i could only put her in timeout), so she comes back again to call me a "brain dead bitch." Then blocks me again
1658270504139.png
1658270517069.png

I was genuinely 3 hours fresh onto Fables and Fantasy when I encountered this from start to finish. I felt like that one meme with the kid standing there with the soda awkwardly-

confused-kid[1].gif

I was just sitting there trying to RP. I'm not really interested in speaking ill of people but this person was super weird about it. They were kind to me when I first joined but watching them interact left me with a sour taste in my mouth. They added me against my permission to a weird "boycott chat" despite me telling them directly I didn't want to be a part of whatever it was they were doing, and telling them they should just wait for the official structures to handle it, but it seems they had other thoughts. I didn't really know what to do after that, really.

unknown.png

1658295321184.png

I don't really like when people try to guilt me for doing something I felt was reasonable so I wound up blocking them. It was definitely a weird instance to experience when I first joined a server. I think that people who try to guilt others despite doing nothing wrong are disgusting examples of human beings and don't belong in any community, much less this one. Thumbs up in my book for Moderation for acting pretty much instantly. This a great example of how things should be handled.

I've been enjoying the server otherwise, keep it up!

Back