[Voided] A suspected kidnapping at Löwemark

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerrVonAdmiral

Hertog van de Zuidelijke Hinterlanden
[!] Proclaimation of a missing person was nailed on Imperial notice boards and an official inquiery was sent to the headquarters of the Reichsarmee and Imperial Council [!]

1704966105155.png

1704966370361.png

Harvestday 10, Starfall, 1542
Last week a most vicious raid and kidnapping has presumably occured at Löwemarken. My men-at-arms have scoured the castle to search for lady Brita-Marcae De Ruiter, with no trace being found suspecting a kidnapping. Lady De Ruiter was and is under the protection of the Duchy of Southern-Hinterlands, by honor of Hertog Silas van Leuveren and is to be his lawfull wife. Any such deviants who sought to attack, raid and commit an act of kidnapping at the castle of Löwemarken is guilty of attacking not only the Duchy but the Empire as a whole.Recent family infighting in the De Ruiter family have made clear that the Duchy of Bergwaltz could be behind any such attack on another Imperial vassal.

To resolve this speculation I Silas van Leuveren would immediately request the support of the Reichsarmee to protect the Duchy of Löwemark as it has been attacked.

Additionally since there is reasonable suspiscion that the ruling family of the Duchy of Bergwaltz and any or those connected to that family committed this act of civil stride I would request an official Imperial Investigation on the matter on the following grounds:

1. A raid resulting in a kidnapping has presumably occured at Löwemark, resulting in the disappearance of an Imperial Citizen.

2. The lady Brita-Marcae De Ruiter was and is not a wanted individual in the eyes of the Hadrian law and court. Thereby any such vigilante justice as a result of family infighting is in fact criminal.

3. The lady Brita-Marcae De Ruiter during her stay at Löwemark has expressed fears of attacks and death by the hands of or by the brigands sent by the family of De Ruiter, placing them and their accomplices under reasonable suspicion of engaging in said kidnapping.

4. Should the De Ruiter family have instigated a personal witchhunt after lady Brita-Marcae that would result in them surpassing Imperial Law and the judgement of the Reichsarmee and his Imperial Council.

5. Lady Brita-Marcae De Ruiter was and is under the protection of Hertog Silas van Leuveren, with an impending marriage of which the Kaiser himself has been informed through official letter correspondence.

6. Should and if lady Brita-Marcae De Ruiter be found guilty of any crimes, of which she has thusfar not been proven guilty or been proclaimed a criminal by Imperial Law an official extradition report could and should have been requested instead of a raid on an Imperial Vassal.

7. In the event that this plot was not internally instigated in the Empire but hailed from any and all foreign and outside threat the Reichsarmee should immediately investigate and guard the province of the Southern-Hinterlands presuming the castle to be attacked by a foreign maleign power.

Thereby I Silas van Leuveren would demand the immediate release of Brita-Marcae De Ruiter and for those guilty to come forth.
I vow that Imperial Law shall find you and end you should this hostage be harmed in any way.
1704967989771.png

Signed:
1704967972324.png

Last edited:
Dain walks by the note of Silas with a straight posture and his usual stern face he thinks in himself I dont know of any kidnapping last time i checked the prison was empty. a grimace gets on his face as both his eyebrows raise poor young Silas panicking as always, while his enemies arent even near where he is looking. He sniffs before walking off green boy...

Squire Zladimir would be doing his routine patrols, as he overheard the news come from the mouths of roadside merchants. He raised an eyebrow to such, muttering
"Kidnapping of Brita? Hm.. Must be those stick ears. They're always up to no good.. I find it eerily familiar how they no longer lurk the streets of Bergwaltz after the infighting begun. Perhaps the Duchess herself is a target, and she does not know yet.."

The Duchess of Bergwood would burst into laughter at reading the letter pinned down to one of the noticeboards. It would take her quite some time to gather herself before reflecting "It seems like my dearest sister has made more enemies with her shenanigans..." was all she had to say about the matter, simply not caring too much as her own basement was very empty, only stained with blood from the last. She also was not surprised, nor impressed by the news about Brita finding a new man to seduce. "This comes as no surprise, my sister has found another poor soul to harass with her lies and deceit. But I never took my ex-fiance for an imbecile. I bet this is staged, to try and frame me once again."

Last edited:
Jinx van der Bijlkrijger looks at the noticeboard and notices the piece of paper. She'd carefully start to read it "Didn't know Silas was into crazy girls" she'd say to herself. "But then again, both share an interest in betrayal" she chuckles softly. "I don't think I ever met a woman with this many enemies. At this point, it can even be another lie of Brita'"

Krisa was enjoying a good bottle of whiskey and a nice slice of steak while he read the post. The orc seemed confused as to how this could have been "vicious". He hands the post over to Ashlyn next to him with a large smile, clearly holding back laughter. "Look at 'em foolz!" He says mid chewing and laughing. "So many wordz fo' somefin' so littl'"

Ashlyn, who was had a stack of papers she was looking at while sipping at her whiskey, pushed up her reading glasses as she took the notice from Krisa, letting loose a laugh. "Gosh he's so dramatic... It wasn't even a raid, she literally just opened the gate for us." She rolled her eyes as she tossed the notice into the nearby fireplace and the two went back to doing whatever it was they were doing.

Hochmeister Markvart von Herdorf had been riding into Adelsburg, followed by his squires. A few questions popped into his head as he read and tossed the proclamation backwards for his men to read "Grave accusations within zis letter, we might be looking at a Ducal war." He'd let out a laugh as one of his squires struggled to make sense of the letter, and explained "He is asking for ze Crown to handle a provincial issue, yet again. Some men would rather let others do ze heavy lifting, such is ze way of the world." He kept on riding through the streets, making his way to the Imperial Palace where his new task awaited.

The dull emerald eyes would walk through Norbüren when spotting the missive, taking a quick read and letting the gaze fall pensive. After a few seconds, the norse man shrugged and walked away, leaving only for Alder to know what crossed that mind.

Alrick was out on a stroll minding his business, humming to himself as he did so. He stopped abruptly to look at the notice board, reading through it quickly. He suddenly burst into laughter and simply walked away.

Ashlyn, who was had a stack of papers she was looking at while sipping at her whiskey, pushed up her reading glasses as she took the notice from Krisa, letting loose a laugh. "Gosh he's so dramatic... It wasn't even a raid, she literally just opened the gate for us." She rolled her eyes as she tossed the notice into the nearby fireplace and the two went back to doing whatever it was they were doing.
Krisa was enjoying a good bottle of whiskey and a nice slice of steak while he read the post. The orc seemed confused as to how this could have been "vicious". He hands the post over to Ashlyn next to him with a large smile, clearly holding back laughter. "Look at 'em foolz!" He says mid chewing and laughing. "So many wordz fo' somefin' so littl'"
Wisteria, with a rather annoyed expression on her face, walked upon the two, quickly slamming the door open. Her build was slightly muscular, and she held a butcher's axe, covered in blood—animal blood, of course. She held a small copy of the pamphlet in her hand, muttering, "Ashlyn Asteria Astaseul Moetiour."

"It's always you!" she exclaimed before quickly shifting her gaze toward Krisa. "You too!"

"You don't even live in the Hadrian empire!"

Last edited:
Manuel Fischer upon receiving Hertog Silas van Leuveren's urgent request, contemplates the gravity of the situation. Recognizing the potential political ramifications, he decides to approach the matter with impartiality “Ich… will discuss with ze Reichmarshall, But this problem seems only ein internal conflict between Duchies. Ich rather not partake but ich will do what ist ze best for ze Empire to remain at peace. Ich will pay both Duchies ein visit.” He sighed as he gathers his equipment before making his leave to the Reichmarshall and the Duchies.

Iiyama scanned over the notice as she once more visited Bergwaltz signing to herself in an odd sign language "Well that saves me the trouble." she just shrugged it off fixing her belt before walking off

This has been voided ! !

Everything you learned from this thread, remove it from ur brains

Moderation Team Notice:

The RP from which this forum post originated has been voided. Thus this forum post will not be valid IRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back