Search results

1. Souled

The Hunters Lodge - Seeking a Nation to Call Home

The Hunters Lodge Explore the far corners of our great continent! Hunt dangerous beasts! Help people in need! Earn coin! The Hunters Lodge is a project which aims to pick up the pieces of the previous ‘Questing Organization.’ This is to be done via the construction of a small settlement. We...
  2. Souled

Possible Truths - A Look at Myln Arbor

[The following pamphlet would be distributed in various cities across Eden by fairly young individuals. If asked, they claim some weird masked person paid them to hand them out.] P o s s i b l e - T r u t h s A Look at Myln Arbor A Report by Ryker Renard +=--=+=--=+ Disclosure I would like...
  3. Souled

Seeking a Deathspeaker

[A simple piece of parchment with a hastily written message could be found pinned to the Mapledale notice board] SEEKING AN INDIVIDUAL GIFTED WITH THE ABILITY TO SPEAK WITH THE DEAD FOR AN IMPORTANT TASK NECROMANCERS NEED NOT APPLY -- YOU’RE STINKY AND SHOULD FEEL BAD IF YOU ARE ONE IF YOU ARE...
  4. Souled

Black Steel For Sale!

[A simple message could be found pinned to various noticeboards around Eden.] BLACK STEEL FOR SALE RHICU IS SELLING THEIR COLLECTION OF BLACK STEEL [NETHERITE] INGOTS THERE ARE 120 IN TOTAL THEY MAY BE PURCHASED INDIVIDUALLY OR IN ONE BIG PACKAGE PIN AN OFFER TO THIS NOTICE AND I'LL GET...
  5. Souled

☠️ FIGHT CLUB ☠️

[A simple note could be found upon the various noticeboards along Eden's roads.] Do you crave violence?! Want to beat up your enemies without worrying about laws and all that? Want the chance to get super rich doing it? Look no further! People like you are all welcomed at FIGHT CLUB...
  6. Souled

Event Announcement +- Rhicu's Findings -+

The Victorious Knight's Seal [Image to be added later] 'A Testament to Mortal Triumphs over Demonic Forces' ---+=+--- While wandering a good distance north of Lunburg I came across some sort of abandoned structure! It was made from a sort of ancient black stone, and standing in the middle of...
  7. Souled

Moth's Wing Medical Group

Moth's Wing Medical Group Established in 1541 to Serve the Empire and its' People Services We are a magic free institution that aims to provide medical services to people across the Empire -- whatever your need might be, we are trained to help. Currently our numbers are few, though we are able...
  8. Souled

Nation Announcement A Transfer of Power

[A missive would be hung within the halls of Dar-ach Denur, with a few spread out into the other realms of Eden. Specifically, it would be assured that other nation leaders would get a copy.] It is with a heavy heart that I must announce my abdication. When I first joined Belegar's...
  9. Souled

Kuznetsgrad Reclaimed

The soon to be renamed Kuznetsgrad and its surrounding lands which have stood without leadership or order for decades now have finally been reclaimed by the Reforged Realm. For the time being this village will be acting as a haven for any Raevkov refugees who are still without a home. Though...
  10. Souled

Event Announcement Grand Opening Celebration - Tavern Night

[A simple notice would be spread across the noticeboards of Eden.] Greetings people of Eden! It is with great pleasure that I can announce the official re-opening of Dar-ach Denur. Repairs have been completed and our year of rest is soon coming to an end. To celebrate the occasion we will be...
  11. Souled

Crossbones Company - Warriors for Hire

[Image] CROSSBONES COMPANY WARRIORS FOR HIRE How do we work? Do you have some baddies you want gone but don't have the numbers to get it done yourself? Crossbones Company is here to up the odds and give you more of a fighting chance! Just send us a letter with the following information and...
  12. Souled

Nation Announcement The Fall of the North and an Invitation

[Notices would quickly find their way to the former lands of Raevkov following word of the disbandment of their realm.] People of the Hinterlands, The news of your nation’s fall has filled me with a deep uneasiness and fear for what is soon to come. I cannot pretend to know what has passed...
  13. Souled

A Letter to the new Khari'cerr

[A simple letter addressed to Khari'cerr Jolie would hopefully find its way to her hands.] Greetings and Congratulations, The news of the recent change of leadership certainly came as a surprise, but a welcome one. You have already shown me that you are a capable leader while helping us...
  14. Souled

Nation Announcement 'Rewards'

[A simple missive bearing the seal of The Reforged Realm had been pinned to the various noticeboards across Eden's realms.] Rewards. Rewards are something to be earned. Earned through hardship, struggle, risk, and bloodshed. In recent months the Denur have had the greatest reward they could...
  15. Souled

Player Announcement A Letter to the Mitrona High Council

[A few letters written on cheap parchment would somehow find their way to a few members of the Mitrona High Council...] Hello important people! I doubt many, if any, of you know me. I am Rhicu, a simple hunter who's spent much of their life around Ameon and Myln Arbor doing as hunters do --...
  16. Souled

A Response to the Sealing of Dar-Azur

------- Recently the news of Dar Azur being sealed has reached my ears, and with it a need to share my thoughts on the future of my people, and the future of the continent as a whole. ------- Dar-Azur is only one of many lost Denur Holds. Dar-Zenour, Dar-Vziun, Dar-Azur, even what is now...
  17. Souled

Nation Announcement A Return Home [Denur Recruitment]

‘The empire falls leaving empty halls… No more. A realm shattered and a people scattered… No more. Forges cold in the holds of old… No more. An empty throne for the people of stone… No more.’ The final push to retake our lost Hold approaches. Dar-ach Denur will once more be in the hands of...
  18. Souled

Player Announcement Denur - Call to Action

[A lengthy piece of parchment bearing an unfamiliar crest would be distributed across Eden's various noticeboards.] The Denur Imperium, the Realm of the Denur, the Iron Orhim, the Denur Triumvirate, and most recently the High Kingdom of Arduan. These are the many names that our people have...
  19. Souled

Player Event Stone Golem Hunt

[A note written upon plain parchment has been pinned to the Mitrona noticeboard. The writing is messy, yet just barely legible, as if written by inexperienced hands.] Seeking able bodied individuals to aid in the hunt of a Stone Golem. The only reward being offered is the glory of the hunt and...
Back