Search results

1. spectralUsurper

Server Announcement [CT] Mar-Apr EoTM Update!

╭⋟────────────────────────────╮ Community Team's End of Two Months Update March-April 2024 ╰────────────────────────────⋞╯ Welcome everyone to the first End-of-the-Month community post since my promotion! I'm your new community team manager, Katsuki, and I am here to recap on the many changes...
  2. spectralUsurper

Player Event ⊹˚.☼ Aestaena's Festival ☼⊹˚.

[!] A beautifully crafted poster was pasted on the noticeboard of every nation in Eden. [!] -=- 01.11.1534 -=- -=- With the scorching blazes of the sun and the yields of summer crops on our plates, you cannot help but think; "In what way could we possibly celebrate this?" In Aerial, we...
  3. spectralUsurper

Letter to Aleksandra Baireiksing

[!] A silly, goofy-looking frog with an absentminded smile hops through Aleksandra's window. A butterfly-sealed letter was stuck to the mucus on its back. [!] -=- 19.06.1534 -=- -=- Fair tidings to you, Thiudan Aleksandra. It has been quite some time since we last spoke. Have you been...
  4. spectralUsurper

Player Announcement Legislation of the Exalted City of Aerial

[!] A rather fanciful piece of parchment is nailed to the noticeboards of every province in Luminion. [!] -=- 18.3.1534 -=- As of the third disappearance of Kharis H. Fitzalan, the Exalted City of Aerial has gone under new management. This management consists of Kharis' first...
  5. spectralUsurper

To my Friend Guido, in urgency

[!] A sentient... sunflower bulb approached before Guido's feet, a neatly folded envelope with a butterfly seal in its hands. [!] (=+- ʚïɞ -+=) Hello, friend. I hope you are well. I write to you because I fear for your safety in the city of Adelsburg. While staying in the land of Mitrona as...
Back