Search results

1. lindalicious_

A page in Anne-Marie's diary

𝒜 𝓅𝒶𝑔𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝒜𝓃𝓃𝑒-ℳ𝒶𝓇𝒾𝑒'𝓈 𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒾𝓇𝒾 𝒹𝒾𝒶𝓇𝓎 Moonday 9, Highbloom, 1546 Today, I sit in the quiet confines of my chamber, our newborn son Ake cradled in my arms, while the world beyond our walls trembles with the impending storm of war. It has been a few days since we've received the...
  2. lindalicious_

Player Announcement 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒉

[!] A few, crooked written announcement letters were spread over the nationboards of Mitrona and Anjyarr. A few were dropped on the streets of the cities, by ravens. On each was a stamp, never seen before. [!] ───── ❝ The Wandering Blacksmith ❞ ───── Vale and Merhaba, filos and friends...
  3. lindalicious_

Player Event ☆彡 Sᴀʟᴠᴏʀ·s Cʟᴀsʜ: Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[!] Fancy written letters bearing the crest of the United Provinces of Hadriana would be pinned down on every noticeboard in the Hadrian Empire [!] Thunderday 28, Highbloom, 1545 Hear ye, hear ye! Attention all warriors, archers, and champions of honour! The time has come to...
  4. lindalicious_

Player Announcement ─── ❝ Two hearts entwining ❞ ───

[!] Letters bearing the crest of Household de Tiri and Household de Ruiter were pinned down on every nationboard in Eden [!] Thunderday 12, Highbloom, 1545 Dearest citizens of the Hadrian Empire, With jubilant hearts and radiant spirits, we extend our heartfelt joy to all as...
  5. lindalicious_

Player Event ☆彡 Bᴇɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ Bʀᴇᴀᴋ: Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[!] Fancy written letters bearing the crest of the United Provinces of Hadriana would be pinned down on every noticeboard in the Hadrian Empire [!] Harvestday 26, Firstseed, 1545 Hear ye, hear ye! Dear Bachelors and Debutantes of the first Hadrian social season, We extend our...
  6. lindalicious_

Player Event ☆彡 Hɪᴅᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Hᴜɴᴛ: Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[!] Fancy written letters bearing the crest of the United Provinces of Hadriana would be pinned down on every noticeboard in the Hadrian Empire [!] Wineday 11, Newdawn, 1545 Hear ye, hear ye! As the echoes of laughter and the warmth of the camaraderie linger, we extend our...
  7. lindalicious_

☆彡 A ᴛʜɪᴇғ ɪɴ Kᴏ̈ɴɪɢsᴛᴇɪɴ

[!] Short missives bearing the personal crest of House de Ruiter would be pinned down on all nationboards of the Hadrian Empire [!] Saintsday 24, Sunfall, 1544 To the thief that stole the belongings of our dear locals, I pen this missive with a grave concern that has befallen...
  8. lindalicious_

Player Event ☆彡Tʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

[!] Fancy written letters bearing the crest of the United Provinces of Hadriana would be pinned down on every noticeboard in the Hadrian Empire [!] Saintsday 24, Goldscorch, 1544 Hear ye, hear ye! The grandeur of the Palace of Adelsburg beckons as we cordially invite you to the...
  9. lindalicious_

☆彡 Cᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Tᴡᴏ Sᴏᴜʟs [Hᴜɴᴛ/Tᴀᴠᴇʀɴ Nɪɢʜᴛ]

[!] Papers would be pinned on all nationboards all around the cities and settlements of the Hadrian Empire., bearing the crest of the Grand Duchy of Veronia [!] Wineday 11, Newdawn, 1544 Dear friends and fellow adventurers, It's time to dust off your boots and ready your senses...
  10. lindalicious_

☆彡 Hᴀᴘᴘʏ Aʟᴅᴀ·s Dᴀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ Aɴɴᴇ﹣Mᴀʀɪᴇ

[!] Valentines Day poems were spread all around Eden, written down on a rose scented note [!]
  11. lindalicious_

☆彡 Lantern Festival of Königstein

[!] A missive would be pinned down onto every nationboard in the Hadrian Empire, bearing the crest of Household Moetiour and Household de Ruiter [!] Hear ye, hear ye! Denizens of Konigstein and all who will gather beneath the canopy of the night! Let it be known far and wide that...
  12. lindalicious_

☆彡 Aᴜғ Wɪᴇᴅᴇʀsᴇʜᴇɴ﹐ Bᴇʀɢᴡᴀʟᴛᴢ

[!] A fancy written missive was pinned to nationboards in and around Bergwaltz, the Hadrian Empire. Bearing the personal crest of Noble Household de Ruiter and the Duchy of Bergwood [!] To my dearest locals, As the sun sets upon the grand halls of our castle, and the whispering...
  13. lindalicious_

A bridal party!

[!] Short notes were spread around Adelsburg, the Hadrian Empire and Bergwood [!] To all the woman in Eden, who consider themself a friend of wine! Today will be my bridal party, we shall gather in Ceril's keep to do woman stuff and drink wine!
  14. lindalicious_

Player Announcement ☆彡 A ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ Uɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Lɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴀɢʟᴇ

[!] A fancy missive would be spread all across the Hadrian Empire, bearing the personal crests of Household Tzyrnowski and Household de Ruiter [!] Moonday 9, Edensrest, 1542 Hear ye, hear ye! It is with great joy and that we announce a noble union between the Lion of Norburen...
  15. lindalicious_

☆彡 The Designation of Bergwood's Arch-Mage

[!] Fancy letters bearing the crest of Bergwood, and the personal crest of Noble Household de Ruiter were pinned on various boards in and around Bergwood [!] Hear ye, hear ye! It is with great joy we, Duchess of Bergwood, our Noble Household of de Ruiter, ruling Household of...
  16. lindalicious_

One daring it's fate

[!] A crow would land in front of Janczyk-Mariusz Tzyrnowski and Vater Gregor's doorstep, carrying two letters bearing the personal crest of the Duchess of Bergwood [!] Dear Herzog von Hertzland und Reichsmarshall Janczyk-Mariusz Tzytnowski, Dear Vater Gregor, I hope this letters finds...
  17. lindalicious_

A warning to every individual

[!] Letters bearing the crest of Bergwaltz and the de Ruiter's household were spread into Eden [!] Dear innocents of Eden, During the turbulent times the Hadrian Empire is already facing, we have yet another concern to be worried about. I feel the obligation to warn every individual of Eden...
  18. lindalicious_

»—— The mark of a new Duchess ——-«

[!] A letter bearing the Bergwaltz' crest would be delivered to every nation in Eden [!] Harvestday 26, Goldscorch, 1540 Dear reader of this letter, Hereby we invite you all to our upcoming bonfire festival, located in the Duchy of Bergwaltz, the Hadrian Empire. To celebrate a new beginning...
Back