Search results

1. raelinne_

Player Announcement Brita van Leuveren - A final farewell.

The night falls over Bergwaltz, leaving it dark, and gloomy. A eerie feeling hangs in the air, it is too quiet for ones liking. A black raven soar the sky, delivering what appears to be the last ever note Brita van Leuveren has written, with multiple copies of it. Said note, is hung by a...
  2. raelinne_

Nation Announcement ✠ The recurrence of an illness - An official delegation ✠

Sister Claudette-Therese von Heiliger grasped to the paper, her eyes narrowing in confusion, before nodding slightly. "Ich will stop by with some tea and some food.. perhaps some blankets too.." She grew in worry, gently shaking her head as she let go of the paper - returning her way to the...
  3. raelinne_

Invitation to the first ball of Lilith's Veil ⊹⊱♡⊰⊹ The Liliths Schleier Ball

Brita van Leuveren sat in her chambers, her hands going vivid over the paper as she checked the list of formal and personal invitations - adding it up with the law of succession before nodding to herself. "That's all titles and all names correctly written, phew." She laughed softly to her...
  4. raelinne_

Invitation to the first ball of Lilith's Veil ⊹⊱♡⊰⊹ The Liliths Schleier Ball

[!] A notice is posted all around the Hadrian Empire's notice boards, bearing the Bergwaltz crest. The parchment is written with a golden cursive, holding a feminime but adoring style to it. Harvestday 10, Redfall 1543 To mark the beginning of our beloved spring months - we encourage all of...
  5. raelinne_

⊹⊱♡⊰⊹ A locksmith in town.

Under the warm sun of Bergwaltz, a neat province in the Hadrian empire, a sturdy locksmith traversed the cobbled streets. He embarked on a significant task handed to him by the Herzoginsgemhal. This locksmith, with weathered hands that bespoke years of craftsmanship, strode through the town's...
  6. raelinne_

⊹⊱♡⊰⊹ A tale of love

[!] In the charming hamlet of Bergwaltz, a mesmerizing spectacle awaited those who traversed past the aged bulletin board in the center of the province. A missive, exquisitely embellished with the most refined joined-up handwriting in glistening golden ink, captivated the interest of all who...
  7. raelinne_

Player Event A moment to celebrate the talents on Eden

Character name: Aya Merneith IGN: _mruwa Talent: Dance Nation of Orgin: Anjyarr<3
  8. raelinne_

giggles

giggles
  9. raelinne_

I, Aleksadrine Vahlen... [Final Letter]

Brita van Leuveren ran her hands over the note, trying to wrap her mind around where she had heard that name before... She paused for a minute - resting her fingertip idly over Aleksadrine's name. "The Harbor.. I and Cedryk, of course... About what a season ago now?" She hummed lowly to herself...
  10. raelinne_

A birth for van Leuveren

[!] A missive with golden cursive was hung on every notice board, bearing the crest of van Leuveren Household, and the Duchy of the Southern-Hinterlands. Thunderday 28, Starfall, 1543 It is with a great honour, that Hertog Silas van Leuveren, and Hertogin Brita van Leuveren - can present...
  11. raelinne_

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

MANUELLL MANUEELLLLL
  12. raelinne_

Treaty ✴ - Brothers in Stone - ✴

Brita ran her hands over the parchment handed to her by an informant, she waved the little boy off and headed inside. Her eyes darting to the words. "So you go against the Kaizer, and all of Hoftag's opinions and seek to the Denur... This is nothing but a mere scheme, what's next? You'll go for...
  13. raelinne_

Player Announcement A notice on the board - Atelier is in business.

~ A new owner [RP THREAD] [!] A notice was hung to the official notice board of Adelsburg - holding the brand new logo of the atelier shop. [!] Sunday 31, Rainswrath, 1542 Dear Reader. It is with great honor that I announce my work has been verified by the Kaizerin herself. On Hoftag, the...
  14. raelinne_

A new owner of the atelier store in Adelsburg.

Brita stepped inside the walls of Adelsburg, her dress was long and flowy - purple with rich golden details on her sleeves and chest, greately complimenting her figurine. She fiddled with the new keys, moving closer to her brand new building before pushing the key gently inside the lock in an...
  15. raelinne_

Player Announcement ☆彡 A ʙʟɪssғᴜʟ Uɴɪᴏɴ ᴏғ Lɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Eᴀɢʟᴇ

Brita eyed the invitation that was sent to her faithful husband, scumming through it with her eyes as she scoffed. "If she shows for my feast, I will show for her wedding - I atleast had the will power to mention her in the invites, shame to see it wasn't even." She rested her hand on her...
  16. raelinne_

never.

never.
  17. raelinne_

A parchment of joy from the chambers of Leeuwenmark

i meant like, with an emote and proving that kazi read the note........ so i can talk to u icly about it :(
  18. raelinne_

The newly remarked Hertogin nodded, having finished writing the parchments that would soon be sent out to both their closest family members and friends. "Sign this would you my love?" She gestured for him to walk over, handing him the feather as she watched him sign his name under where his name...
  19. raelinne_

[!] A flock of ravens embarked on a journey across the vast expanse of Eden, wings weaving through the sky. Clasped within the beaks of these dark-winged heralds was a parchment, bearing news inscribed in ink as dark as the ravens' plumage. The parchment held the official crest of the family at...
Back