Search results

1. Nephimeris

A Public Letter to the Aeri'cill - Addressing a Traitor ࿐ ࿔ ⁺₊

[!] This notice was spread all across the Glade and beyond, reaching as far as the Kingdom of Arduan. To the Aeri'cill of Luminion, It is with a sense of duty that I bring to your attention a matter of grave concern regarding one of your own kin. A traitor among your ranks. Aldarian Chamaire...
  2. Nephimeris

Player Announcement 𖤓 The Ultimatum 𖤓

[!] Notices would be spread throughout Anjyarr, reaching the Forest and beyond, ensuring that everyone is informed. [!] To All Whom It May Concern, By now you might be familiar with my name, as I am Qhirani Naethys Yaelnith. The voice behind the so called "civil unrest" if you will, born...
  3. Nephimeris

𖤓 Time for Change: An Open Letter 𖤓

[!] Notices would be posted throughout Al-Khadir and Al-Jabrid, with some even reaching the Forest and beyond. [!] To whoever this might concern.. I write to you as someone whose kin's concerns and grievances have long been marginalized. We have long now witnessed a consistent pattern of...
  4. Nephimeris

I, Aleksadrine Vahlen... [Final Letter]

{!} A note is widely distributed throughout the Empire, prominently displayed on numerous boards. The parchment would display the signature of the author and the distinguished insignia of the old Celestinian Medical Guild. First of the Vahlen family, sister of the previous Kaiserin...
  5. Nephimeris

Missive to Bergwaltz || The Designation of Bergwood's Arch-Mage

[!] A missive would be sent to Herzogin Anne-Marie de Ruiter and her attendants. Issued on Saintsday 32nd, Sunfall 1542 By: The Imperial Office, Adelsburg, Brandenhafen To Herzogin Anne-Marie de Ruiter of Bergwaltz, The Council has been informed of your recent appointment of an Arch-Mage...
  6. Nephimeris

One More Reason to Celebrate || The Grand Tourney of Adelsburg, 1542

[!] A smaller parchment has been affixed beneath the Tourney posts in every notice-board within the Hadrian Empire. Clearly, the handwriting in this piece differs from that of the Tourney announcement. Marketday 14th, Firstseed 1542 You are no stranger to the forthcoming Grand Tourney...
  7. Nephimeris

Nation Announcement ✠ An Official Count of Military Resources ✠

[!] Several leters have been distributed between the Herzogen and the Imperial Council of the Hadrian Empire. Issued on Fireday 13th, Firstseed 1542 By: The Imperial Office, Adelsburg, Brandenhafen To the Herzogen and members of Imperial Council of the Hadrian Empire. Under the authority of...
  8. Nephimeris

Nation Announcement ✠ The Banishment of Fenrir ✠

[!] Several flyers have been posted on the notice boards in all provinces of Hadrian lands. Issued on Fireday 21st, Sunfall 1541 To the citizens of the Hadrian Empire and all that it may concern. And I am certain that it does, It is no secret that the voidal threat has been learning to...
  9. Nephimeris

THE Kaiserliche Hochzeit - 1541

[!] Copies of the public invitation are spread and pinned on every major city's noticeboard on the continent. Flyers are distributed throughout the streets of Adelsburg and the surrounding provinces. With utmost delight, we hereby announce the sacred union between His Imperial Majesty...
  10. Nephimeris

Der Schmied - Weapons & Paraphernalia

{!} Flyers for this advertisement are distributed on the route between Bergwald and Adelsburg, whilst others can also be found on most nation boards. {!} ______ The old forge of Bergwald has rekindled its flames and prepared its anvils to begin accepting orders for the making of the most...
  11. Nephimeris

Event Announcement Call to all Artisans

[!] This notice would be posted on the notice boards within the major cities. [!] "In light of all recent event, I've taken the initiative to set up something different rather than organising yet another ball. Something that could be entertaining for all, but also beneficial and profitable for...
Back