Search results

1. haleybug

Nation Announcement Ban Lifted: A Few Announcements

[!] A missive on all colonies of Mitrona. It still didn't bare red ink. Instead, black. 10.01.1547 The Amber Dawn Vale to the citizens of Mitrona, It has come to my attention that there had been a ban for outsiders with a fee. This was enacted a few years ago and we've had little to no...
  2. haleybug

Nation Announcement In Due Time

“I’m watching you this time…” [!] For the following weeks, up until the funeral, it’s as though her footsteps were imprinted permanently into the dirt paths of Mitrona and the sands of Sunscape. Her laughter through the tavern and palace. Her smile in the corner of the room– only for it to...
  3. haleybug

Nation Announcement Down with the Voidal: A Banishment

[!] A few black birds fly overhead. It caws with an echo bouncing off of the Forest and into the streets of Mitrona. From their claws drop numerous scrolls with a red wax seal. On the seal is a cursive "K". Two others of the same message are given to the Palace of Luminion and Hadriana via a...
  4. haleybug

What Am I, A Monster?

[This is a creative writing post from Elaine's perspective. Inspired by "Just a Man" from EPIC: The Musical and recent in-character events. Side note, I'm really happy everyone's been diving into their characters with this channel. I take credit >:3. Anyway, don't metagame this information...
  5. haleybug

Event Announcement Sunscape Luau

(Do not metagame this information) [!] Many papers have been plastered across the lands of Mitrona, Salus Limin, and Sunscape. A few too many…The hardly legible, messily written posters read the following: It’s time to celebrate! Let’s honor our hard workers at Sunscape and enjoy ourselves with...
  6. haleybug

Nation Announcement Mitrona's Dance

[!] A small posting on Mitrona's Noticeboard. As well as one on Sunscape and Salus Limin. It bared red ink once again, stating the following: [Do not metagame this information.] 24.07.1545 The Emerald's Dusk To all of my Citizens, Vale! Good news has spread once more. Completed by Cirina...
  7. haleybug

Nation Announcement On the Bright Side.

[!] A few notes across the entirety of Mitrona. (Do not metagame this information.) 22.06.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to all of the citizens of Mitrona, In light of recent events, magnificent news has arrived. The project to rebuild Sunscape has been completed. Though it is not my doing, I am...
  8. haleybug

Nation Announcement Safe Again.

[!] Four notes across Salus Limin, Mitrona, Sunscape, and Luminion. It appears to be red ink. It reads the following: 13.06.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to all. My hopes in writing these letters will be to have the entire Glade on the same page and be aware of a few dangers. Raska Lepthil...
  9. haleybug

Nation Announcement Reformation.

10.05.1545 Emerald's Dusk Vale to every citizen of Mitrona. I have recently decided to start reforming the government and titles of the Mystical Empire. I will begin letting go of the citizens of their positions if they've not been proven useful in that position. Along with this, new positions...
  10. haleybug

Suddenly, Things Got Quieter.

A singular crow flies over the Glade, presumably heading west for the warmer weather. The unfamiliar young elf, with hair as red as the autumn leaves, sat quietly in front of the lake. With her one eye closed, she took deep breaths in and deep breaths out. It seemed she was meditating. Though...
  11. haleybug

A Regular Wineday Morning.

In the distance, a lamb draws her last breath. Born underdeveloped, it had no real chance at the cycle of life. Her legs weren’t long enough to walk without causing joint pain. The eyes were clouded to signify its blindness. A sad life she would’ve lived if she simply had determination. Her...
  12. haleybug

Who Knows

13. haleybug

Something Incoming.

From a Bird's Eye Deep into the Forest, there lies a dead carcass of a bear. It doesn’t taint the nose yet to signify how fresh the kill is. The bear lay nearly peacefully over the fern and grass he fell over. A deep brown color was his coat and his teeth were razor sharp. Over its chest...
  14. haleybug

Nation Announcement A Quiet Delivery

[!] Three pieces of parchment paper were placed within the empire of Mitrona. The capital, Sunscape, and Salus Limin. The morning was oddly cold, but near peaceful as well. The birds sung their usual morning tune as the frogs hopped blissfully from lilypad to lilypad. The palace, as always...
  15. haleybug

Nation Announcement Welcoming the Reconstruction

[!]A few posters scattered across Mitrona. 10.05.1544 Lilith's Veil Vale, to all of my citizens, and anyone who comes across this announcements. Throughout this great rebuild, will come another new age. We are all collectively watching history play its part and reach all throughout the Forest...
  16. haleybug

Now is the Time.

[!] A note on Mitrona's noticeboard, as well as Salus Limin's and Sunscapes. Do you wish to communicate with the Khari'cerr of any concerns, comments, or suggestions, but she isn't in the city? With this new installation, for a limited time, you can express these with a book and quill. Once...
  17. haleybug

Nation Announcement Positions for Salus Limin!

[!] A letter on Mitrona's and Salus Limin's boards. It reads the following, Looking to be known in your community? Gain respect? Hold a title? Look no further, as Salus Limin is recruiting! 14.10.1543 Ambers Dawn Marine Tri'cilus: You will be running the marines and protecting the shores of...
  18. haleybug

A Blink.

[!] A diary entry, never to be looked at by anyone but a pair of golden hues. (Do not metagame this information. This is Buggie's creative writing piece.) (May have been inspired by the songs Not Strong Enough and Can't Catch Me Now.) In the blink of an eye, I vanish, a mere memory to be...
  19. haleybug

A Letter to Norburen.

[!] Two missives of the same content. One on the noticeboard of Norburen, while the other sent directly to the Keep for Herzog and Herzoginsgemahl to see. The letter itself looked to be made of fine parchment with the writing only in black cursive. 29.12.1542 Eden's Shine...
  20. haleybug

Nation Announcement The Khari'cerr's Wedding

[!] Various different announcements were posted across Mitrona. The color was a deep crimson red with black cursive. The paper smelled of a sweet vanilla with deep earthy accents in the mix. It reads the following: (Do not metagame this information.) 02.08.1542 Eden’s Shine Vale to the...
Back